On-Site Safety Training is proud to offer Train-the-Trainer courses in the following topics:
- Aerial Lifts (Boom and Scissor)
- Fall Protection
- Rigging and Signals
- Confined Space
These courses are designed to prepare individuals with the training and knowledge to instruct employees at their respective workplaces. Upon completion of these courses, individuals will receive:
- Authorized trainer status that will legally allow you to train individuals on the job in the topic you have been trained on.
- Training binder with extensive notes to use during the course and on the job site.
- A hard copy of the full training curriculum along with a flash drive containing full curriculum content for site customization.
- Wallet card template for employee certification
- Certification of completion provided by On-Site Safety Training.
- Train the Trainer Industry Certification (valid for 5 years anywhere in the United States) in the topic you enrolled in.
For more details or to check availability, please call: 208.586.2161 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.